Djokovic Fans thread

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
THE GREAT GENTLEMAN AND CHAMPION NOLE!!!

bravo dear man!
and as always — never about himself in his speech only –
he spent a lot of time giving praise and thanks to those that helped him — and RESERVED for last — his appreciation of Roger’s effort.

now – THAT is a gentleman!
wpml_yahoo.gif
wpml_good.gif
wpml_cool.gif

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
THE GREAT GENTLEMAN AND CHAMPION NOLE!!!

bravo dear man!
and as always — never about himself in his speech only –
he spent a lot of time giving praise and thanks to those that helped him — and RESERVED for last — his appreciation of Roger’s effort.

now – THAT is a gentleman!
wpml_yahoo.gif
wpml_good.gif
wpml_cool.gif
Absolutely Teddy. I call him a gentle soul
wpml_smile.gif

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Absolutely Teddy. I call him a gentle soul
wpml_smile.gif

HE IS nole — he is Serbian — he is a TRUE slav like their russian cousins — NATURALLY – genuinely polite and gentlemanly….

just don’t MESS with them !!!

incidentally — FACEBOOK – they say is having lots of worldwide ”I stand with russia” — ESPECIALLY from the people of SERBIA…
AS the russian pilots were shot down and brutally killed by the ”MODERATE” TERRORISTS that the USA, TURKEY SUPPORT — who are in reality THUGS AND OIL BLACK MARKET SMUGGLERS FOR TURKEY! that shot down russian planes INSIDE syrian airspace —

an OUTRIGHT ACT OF WAR AGAINST not just syria — BUT NOW RUSSIA HERSELF by the UNITED STATES AND ITS CLIENT STATE TURKEY…

RUSSIA HAS FULL COMPLETE SATELLITE PHOTOS EVIDENCE OF WHERE THE RUSSIAN PLANE WAS — INSIDE SYRIAN TERRITORY —

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
HE IS nole — he is Serbian — he is a TRUE slav like their russian cousins — NATURALLY – genuinely polite and gentlemanly….

just don’t MESS with them !!!

incidentally — FACEBOOK – they say is having lots of worldwide ”I stand with russia” — ESPECIALLY from the people of SERBIA…
AS the russian pilots were shot down and brutally killed by the ”MODERATE” TERRORISTS that the USA, TURKEY SUPPORT — who are in reality THUGS AND OIL BLACK MARKET SMUGGLERS FOR TURKEY! that shot down russian planes INSIDE syrian airspace —

an OUTRIGHT ACT OF WAR AGAINST not just syria — BUT NOW RUSSIA HERSELF by the UNITED STATES AND ITS CLIENT STATE TURKEY…

RUSSIA HAS FULL COMPLETE SATELLITE PHOTOS EVIDENCE OF WHERE THE RUSSIAN PLANE WAS — INSIDE SYRIAN TERRITORY —
It is such a mess there, Teddy, I am not sure how they will solve it. It is a sad, sad situation.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nole’s titles in 2015

Thanks for posting. Nice Video although too little tennis. I like the Rome, Wimbledon and mc trophies the best. Not really a fan of the wtf trophy.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Thanks for posting. Nice Video although too little tennis. I like the Rome, Wimbledon and mc trophies the best. Not really a fan of the wtf trophy.
You mean the looks of the trophies or the value of them? I like how AO looks like, shiny and silvery, and big
wpml_good.gif

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I love Novak India Fans videos about Nole, this is dedicated to his 2015 season

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions

Billie