2024 Wimbledon Final: Paolini vs. Krejcikova

Who wins the 2024 Wimbledon final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Lets see how Babs performs after winning Wimbledon will this win spur her on to win more tournaments now? or will she disappear like she did after she won RG

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
When you think where Jazz was at the beginning of the year making 2 GS finals and now she is a Top 5 player and she didnt want to play the grass, her coach encouraged her to do so lol!
For me Jas was always the lady I would be pulling for in WTA matches against the higher ranked players and hoping that she could pull out those matches which she wasn't able to at that time over the past few years.. however RG has shown something in her changed and that has to give inspiration to all the club and lower level players that you can achieve if you just stay out there and try to win the last point..Bravo Jas. I'm a fan

Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
For me Jas was always the lady I would be pulling for in WTA matches against the higher ranked players and hoping that she could pull out those matches which she wasn't able to at that time over the past few years.. however RG has shown something in her changed and that has to give inspiration to all the club and lower level players that you can achieve if you just stay out there and try to win the last point..Bravo Jas. I'm a fan
Jazz has certainly made her mark this year, considering she is 28 yo, your never too old to improve your game, thats what she has done and the belief and confidence she now has in her game

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Babs did manage to keep Jazz off balance from the baseline today one of her good strengths
Considering Jazz is soo quick around the court

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay it is 2am here time for my Nanna Nap back for the Ladies Doubles finak
Fingers crossed that Taylor Townsend can win her first GS Doubles title, she has a great partner in Siniakova

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This is a year to remember for Jasmine,and she better get busy getting those $$$
endorsements.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Barbora Krejcikova will re-enter the Top Ten when the new rankings come out on Monday 15th July, she will replace Jelena Ostapenko who lost in the QFs.

A new career high for Jasmine Paolini who becomes a Top 5 ranked player,Jasmine was ranked No 7 at the start of the Wimbledon tournament

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Ladies Doubles Final,

K.Siniakova/T.Townsend (4) vs G.Dabrowski/E.Routliffe (2)

Players warming up now on court.

Siniakova/Townsend to serve first

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Dabrowski/Routliffe serving for the 1st set 5-4 broken with a FH winner from Siniakova
Back on serve in the 1st set 5 all
Dabrowski/Routliffe will now serve to force a TB for the 1st set 5-6
6 games all TB for the 1st set
SP for Siniakova/Townsend with a FH winner 6-4
Siniakova/Townsend 1st set 76(5) they were down in a mini break and fought back to win, some strong fhand winners and good play at the net from Taylor

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Taylor Townsend is such a crafty veteran and Sinakova is a beast around the net .if they win the title, Coco's team should send Don Corleone's lawyer Tom Hagen to make Sinakova an offer in NYC for the Open she can't refuse..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sinaikova /Townsend are the Wimbledon Doubles Ladies Champion defeating the 2nd seeds Dabrowski/Routliffe 76(5) 76(1)
So pleased for Taylor, she has a wonderful game and her net play is just first class and clutch
Wee done Ladies