Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
The warriors should have played that game like it was game seven because of what they should have learned from last year. only Durant showed up to play last night

It gets all too interesting for the Warriors' taste if Cleveland somehow manages to steal game 5. I just don't see it happening, I look for Golden State to start the game strong. Something that actually hasn't really happened yet in this series despite them being up 3-1.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm just here to say Kevin Durant ruined basketball, but you all knew that already. Good on the Cavs for avoiding a sweep.

I know what you mean but Durant's chemistry with that team and his improvements on defense are very impressive. I didn't see much NBA this year in the regular season but the Warriors defense has caught me off guard. Team defense has always been great for them but even as individuals they are all playing better than I would've expected on that end. Without that this could be a much closer series.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I know what you mean but Durant's chemistry with that team and his improvements on defense are very impressive. I didn't see much NBA this year in the regular season but the Warriors defense has caught me off guard. Team defense has always been great for them but even as individuals they are all playing better than I would've expected on that end. Without that this could be a much closer series.

Durant's defensive improvements started in last year's playoffs. It's a sour topic for me because I think OKC should have made the finals had Durant played anywhere near his level in decisive games, and he really was struggling offensively, but on defense, he was absolutely phenomenal.

Obviously, the Warriors still needed to actually go out there and deliver, and they definitely have, on both ends of the floor. So it's not like there are no X's and O's that they had to figure out. But, at the end of the day, the 73-9 GSW added Kevin Durant. That's what it boils down to.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Draymond is only 3 more technical fouls away from being tossed suspended for a game in the series.. I am not comfortable with his dumbass knowing that Lebron and the Cavs are gonna try to bait his ignorant clowning butt again.. This series should be over Monday but with this loose cannon who knows

Reactions: Fiero425

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Durant's defensive improvements started in last year's playoffs. It's a sour topic for me because I think OKC should have made the finals had Durant played anywhere near his level in decisive games, and he really was struggling offensively, but on defense, he was absolutely phenomenal.

Obviously, the Warriors still needed to actually go out there and deliver, and they definitely have, on both ends of the floor. So it's not like there are no X's and O's that they had to figure out. But, at the end of the day, the 73-9 GSW added Kevin Durant. That's what it boils down to.

Well from what I remember Durant was the only one to show up in game 7. He had a rough game 6 and that was the home game that they were supposed to win and end the series. Warriors are going to be tough to topple and if they are toppled it figures to be the Cavs and only them. So parity is clearly an issue.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Draymond is only 3 more technical fouls away from being tossed suspended for a game in the series.. I am not comfortable with his dumbass knowing that Lebron and the Cavs are gonna try to bait his ignorant clowning butt again.. This series should be over Monday but with this loose cannon who knows

Wouldn't that be a hoot if this fool costs them back to back championships because of his lack of self control? What happened to all that talk about professionalism? Green has single-handedly helped the record and legend of my Chicago BULLS! GS took over seasonal record at 73, but it did them little good dropping the finale to Cleveland last year! They were about to sweep the playoffs and final, but will have to wait until tomorrow! We'll see if the team can keep that fool under control! :cuckoo: :help: :hoops:

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
last game was great, shades of the Celtics-Wizards series chippy play too! Hope it gets extended tonight somehow.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Danny Crawford and Ed Malloy are officials for tonight's game.. Danny dont play and ain't gonna take no Foolishmess..Dubs end things tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiero425

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I will watch the last ten minutes....go GSW!!!!

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Refs are way too involved and inconsistent in this one. Neither team playing too well, LeBron was hot early but has cooled off a lot. He also isn't getting anyone else involved and that's not good with only 16 points on 13 shots

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I'm sorry. I thought this was the NBA. Why is the clock messed up? o_O

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
No defense and no effort from Cleveland. Thought they'd make this a game.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Draymond and Durant are talking some shit to LeBron it looks like. Not smart when he's the only possibility of a Cleveland comeback.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Crazy shot from Smith but I don't think they're coming back in this one. LeBron looks gassed, not even trying on defense and he's the only plus defender on that team to begin with

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 58
britbox Other Sports 280
kskate2 Other Sports 27
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15