2016 U.S. Open: Day 9, September 6 - Order of Play

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wow! Jo retires with a left knee injury! Crazy!

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
1972Murat said:
And Nole is going to play Monfils next ! Mon dieu , I would not be surprised at all if he retired too !

Haha, yeah. Thank god this isn't his first slam, otherwise it would really feel cheep.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Was just going to bed and hadn't been watching but checked live scores on tennis.com and saw it was finished. Another retirement :nono Crazy! And poor Tsonga. His knees have plagued him his whole career. Hopefully won't be another surgery but guessing it won't be. Either way it sucks for him.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I did not like how Novak served, way too many misses on his first serve, otherwise he looked better.
Poor Jo, he lost weight, I am sure to ease up the pressure on his knees, still gets hurt

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Those who had tickets for the night session must be refunded as both matches proved to be disaster.

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
Tennis is dying from cancer, and the tumour has metastasized to the semifinal of the USO. This will be the final nail in the coffin. This win will seriously kill tennis.
At least complete the match, Tsonga you stupid cuck.

BratSrbin

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
Tennis is dying from cancer, and the tumour has metastasized to the semifinal of the USO. This will be the final nail in the coffin. This win will seriously kill tennis.
At least complete the match, Tsonga you stupid cuck.

:lolz::laydownlaughing

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I know Nole is winning a lot of cheap slams beating terribly weakened opposition, but they're not meant to be non-existent! :laydownlaughing

WTF?! Is he buying them off? :lolz:

I think if he wins this one we stick an asterisk behind it, whatcha think?*

*Defending champ only played a challenge round this year :laydownlaughing

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
1972Murat said:
And Nole is going to play Monfils next ! Mon dieu , I would not be surprised at all if he retired too !

ha ha...don't jinx La Monf !!! you know how fragile French guys are !!

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
At this rate, even Andy might retire during the finals against Novak. Worse yet, the person trying to give trophy to Novak might get injured while walking towards him. :lolz: