2016 French Open Day 4: Wednesday, May 25 - Order of Play

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Milos sails past Mannarino 6-1, 7-6, 6-1.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I see Murray plays Karlovic next. Would absolutely p1$$ myself if the grumpy git gets aced off the court having played two consecutive 5 setters to open the tournament :lolz: I actually think he'll win quite comfortably against Dr. Ivo but it really would be hilarious.

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwle-F7Foes[/video]

sid

Masters Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
5-1 up against a guy who has clearly been zapped of belief and energy and yet Murray STILL has to curse and berate his box and the whole world in general. Ignorant pr1ck. And to think he says "I've been working on it" :nono

Ignorant pr1ck,Maybe you should read your posts:lolz:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
sid said:
Front242 said:
5-1 up against a guy who has clearly been zapped of belief and energy and yet Murray STILL has to curse and berate his box and the whole world in general. Ignorant pr1ck. And to think he says "I've been working on it" :nono

Ignorant pr1ck,Maybe you should read your posts:lolz:

I'm discussing Murray and merely calling him as he is. Want me to call him an angel instead? Don't think anyone would buy that :p He is indeed an ignorant pr1ck.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
I see Murray plays Karlovic next. Would absolutely p1$$ myself if the grumpy git gets aced off the court having played two consecutive 5 setters to open the tournament :lolz: I actually think he'll win quite comfortably against Dr. Ivo but it really would be hilarious.

If by chance Andy survives Ivo, then comes another tree Tie-Breaker man Isner. Can he get past two trees? If Andy goofs off early, there may not be time to recover in these matches. :dodgy:

Aung Aung

Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Front242 said:

If by chance Andy survives Ivo, then comes another tree Tie-Breaker man Isner. Can he get past two trees? If Andy goofs off early, there may not be time to recover in these matches. :dodgy:

I think Andy will be fine if he meets Isner. He has beaten him quite a few times in Davis Cup matches (best of 5 like Slams) past few years.

He needs to beat Karlovic first though. I think Andy with his return of serve usually do quite well against big servers in slams. When he loses against them, it is usually in masters or other best of 3 matches.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Karlovic is 37 and just won his last match 12-10 in the 5th. To have had any chance he'd have to have won his last match easier. Good chance he won't even take a set off Murray I reckon.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hope King Muzza'll stop showing his worst tennis at the beginning of the match, he lost a lot of energy for nothing
he must win in 3 if he wants to win RG this year or another year

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
isabelle said:
Hope King Muzza'll stop showing his worst tennis at the beginning of the match, he lost a lot of energy for nothing
he must win in 3 if he wants to win RG this year or another year

It is called tag teaming. They are wearing him down, so by the second week he is done!