2016 French Open Day 12: Thursday, June 2 - Order of Play

BratSrbin

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
:cover
Puppet Master said:
nehmeth said:
Puppet Master said:
Why even play? Why not retire on the spot and give him a walkover? At least that way he won't get any real practice. Berdych you sad mug, you bag of sh^t. Retardych.

Your dislike of Djokovic borders on malevolence. :snicker He played six straight almost perfect games. It's the quarterfinal and about time he began playing well.

I don't think you, or anyone else for that matter, have a word in their vocabulary that can describe my feelings toward that man. :laydownlaughing It's becoming like Voldemort. He who shall not be named. Ugh. It's easy to look good against Retardych, earlier this year Fed, playing at 45% still straight setted him in Australia, and deceived me into thinking he had any business in Australia then... Is he playing well? Yes. Is it unplayable, godly play that some fans make of it? Not even close. His level is about the same as it was last year at this time. But what the hell do I know...
This is unique, deserves applause :clap:clap:clap!

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
1972Murat said:
With the single hander and all, Thiem will have to be my new favorite after Roger :)

Solid win. There was some maturity there too...

Funny, I thought the Feddies would go for Zverev and the Rafa fans go for Thiem. I like Dominic, like his fight. I hope when (if) he gets to the top of the game, he is able to remain focused and stay there a while... in two or three years.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
nehmeth said:
1972Murat said:
With the single hander and all, Thiem will have to be my new favorite after Roger :)

Solid win. There was some maturity there too...

Funny, I thought the Feddies would go for Zverev and the Rafa fans go for Thiem. I like Dominic, like his fight. I hope when (if) he gets to the top of the game, he is able to remain focused and stay there a while... in two or three years.

Well, when you follow my all time favorites Jmac to Edberg to Muster to Sampras to Roger, all have single handed backhands. Something pure and classic about it...so, it has to be Thiem :)