kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Philippe-Chatrier Court 1:00 PM

Men's Singles - Quarterfinal
Novak Djokovic (SRB) [1] vs.Tomas Berdych (CZE) [7]

Not Before: 3:00 PM
Women's Singles - Quarterfinal
Serena Williams (USA) [1] vs. Yulia Putintseva (KAZ)

Mixed Doubles - Semifinal
Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) [6] / Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA) [6] vs. T.B.D

Suzanne-Lenglen Court 1:00 PM

Men's Singles - Quarterfinal
Dominic Thiem (AUT) [13] vs. David Goffin (BEL) [12]

Not Before: 3:00 PM
Women's Singles - Quarterfinal
Kiki Bertens (NED) vs. Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) [8]

Mixed Doubles - Semifinal
Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) [3] / Pierre-Hugues Herbert (FRA) [3] vs. T.B.D.

Court 1 11:00 AM

Men's Doubles - Quarterfinal
Feliciano Lopez (ESP) [15] / Marc Lopez (ESP) [15] vs. Julien Benneteau (FRA) / Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA)

Mixed Doubles - Quarterfinal
Martina Hingis (SUI) / Leander Paes (IND) vs. Elena Vesnina (RUS) [5] / Bruno Soares (BRA) [5]

Perrier Men's Legends Over 45
Arnaud Boetsch (FRA) / Henri Leconte (FRA) vs. Sergi Bruguera (ESP) / Goran Ivanisevic (CRO)

Perrier Men's Legends Over 45
Yannick Noah (FRA) / Cedric Pioline (FRA) vs. Mikael Pernfors (SWE) / Mats Wilander (SWE)

Court 2 11:00 AM

Perrier Men's Legends Under 45
Arnaud Clement (FRA) / Nicolas Escude (FRA) vs. Michael Chang (USA) / Alex Corretja (ESP)

Mixed Doubles - Quarterfinal
Yung-Jan Chan (TPE) [7] / Max Mirnyi (BLR) [7] vs. Sania Mirza (IND) [2] / Ivan Dodig (CRO) [2]

Perrier Perrier Women's Legends Doubles
Tracy Austin-Holt (USA) / Kim Clijsters (BEL) vs. Conchita Martinez (ESP) / Nathalie Tauziat (FRA)

Perrier Men's Legends Under 45
Sebastien Grosjean (FRA) / Fabrice Santoro (FRA) vs. Thomas Enqvist (SWE) / Magnus Norman (SWE)

Court 3 11:00 AM

Perrier Perrier Women's Legends Doubles
Lindsay Davenport (USA) / Martina Navratilova (USA) vs. Marion Bartoli (FRA) / Sandrine Testud (FRA)

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Contrary to what was anticipated in older forecasts, today looks good. All important matches should be done by the end of the day, even if there are some minor interruptions.

Friday and Saturday also look good.

Sunday and Monday look bad.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Contrary to what was anticipated in older forecasts, today looks good. All important matches should be done by the end of the day, even if there are some minor interruptions.

Friday and Saturday also look good.

If by "good" you mean relatively free of rain, then yes. :cover

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I see Djokovic is taking his rain woes seriously and coming strong out the gates. Smart of him.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
great start from Nole, hope the weather'll stay dry

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
Why even play? Why not retire on the spot and give him a walkover? At least that way he won't get any real practice. Berdych you sad mug, you bag of sh^t. Retardych.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
Why even play? Why not retire on the spot and give him a walkover? At least that way he won't get any real practice. Berdych you sad mug, you bag of sh^t. Retardych.

Your dislike of Djokovic borders on malevolence. :snicker He played six straight almost perfect games. It's the quarterfinal and about time he began playing well.

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Puppet Master said:

Your dislike of Djokovic borders on malevolence. :snicker He played six straight almost perfect games. It's the quarterfinal and about time he began playing well.

I don't think you, or anyone else for that matter, have a word in their vocabulary that can describe my feelings toward that man. :laydownlaughing It's becoming like Voldemort. He who shall not be named. Ugh. It's easy to look good against Retardych, earlier this year Fed, playing at 45% still straight setted him in Australia, and deceived me into thinking he had any business in Australia then... Is he playing well? Yes. Is it unplayable, godly play that some fans make of it? Not even close. His level is about the same as it was last year at this time. But what the hell do I know...

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
DON'T LET THE ZEBRAS DIE! YOU MONSTERS!!!HOW DARE YOU?!! PETA! HEEELP, SOMEONE, SAVE THESE MAJESTIC CREATURES FROM EXTINCTION!

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny-GCGbwYIg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpUE5wS2V4Q[/video]

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
nehmeth said:
Puppet Master said:

I don't think you, or anyone else for that matter, have a word in their vocabulary that can describe my feelings toward that man. :laydownlaughing It's becoming like Voldemort. He who shall not be named. Ugh. It's easy to look good against Retardych, earlier this year Fed, playing at 45% still straight setted him in Australia, and deceived me into thinking he had any business in Australia then... Is he playing well? Yes. Is it unplayable, godly play that some fans make of it? Not even close. His level is about the same as it was last year at this time. But what the hell do I know.

Retardych is playing worse than the doorman of my building where I live and even that he was in the quarterfinal..... can you imagine how the others players have played?) :rolleyes:

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Glad to see Thiem move up and claim #7. I'm trying to think when the last time a 22-year old was ranked #7. Grigor made it to #8 but he was 23. Kei didn't breach the top 10 until he was 24. Milos reached the top 10 at 22 but was 23 when he got to #7. Del Potro probably.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
El Dude said:
Glad to see Thiem move up and claim #7. I'm trying to think when the last time a 22-year old was ranked #7. Grigor made it to #8 but he was 23. Kei didn't breach the top 10 until he was 24. Milos reached the top 10 at 22 but was 23 when he got to #7. Del Potro probably.

Thiem will make it tough on Nole tomorrow! This won't be a cakewalk! :cover :p :angel: :dodgy:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
El Dude said:

Thiem will make it tough on Nole tomorrow! This won't be a cakewalk! :cover :p :angel: :dodgy:

Thiem will do the final softening act, taking Novak to 5 (and then losing), thus preparing for Andy/Stan to finish it off. If it is Andy, he deserves it as Andy did the softening act last year. It is time that Karma pays him back by somebody else doing the softening act this time.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
GameSetAndMath said:
Fiero425 said:
El Dude said:

Thiem will do the final softening act, taking Novak to 5 (and then losing), thus preparing for Andy/Stan to finish it off. If it is Andy, he deserves it as Andy did the softening act last year. It is time that Karma pays him back by somebody else doing the softening act this time.

Murray needs to stick to winning HC and indoor Masters' events! He's no clay champion IMO; not owed something as elite as a FO title! :nono :cover :rolleyes: :p