Interesting news

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
How about sharing bits of interesting news in all other aspects of life besides politics?

I just read and watched this short video about a Tesla car with a sort of auto pilot due to latest software.  As much as technology is great, I am sometimes scared by its advancements.

https://www.rt.com/usa/318705-tesla-automated-steering-parking/

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
britbox mentioned 'thongs of praise' and 'last of the summer whine' somewhere else (gridiron)..yes those programmes were duller than dull,

guess what though..mum  loved 'songs of praise'  :rose: and dad loved 'last of the spewed up wine'..so it was always on.. :scratch:  every. chuffing. week. :wacko:  :-(  ahhh the 1980s on sunday evening. :negative:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
8363 said:
britbox mentioned ‘thongs of praise’ and ‘last of the summer whine’ somewhere else (gridiron)..yes those programmes were duller than dull, guess what though..mum loved ‘songs of praise’
wpml_rose.gif
and dad loved ‘last of the spewed up wine’..so it was always on..
wpml_scratch.gif
every. chuffing. week.
wpml_wacko.gif
:-( ahhh the 1980s on sunday evening.
wpml_negative.gif

Hey @jesuslookslikeborg - Did you ever start following American Football on Channel 4 on Sundays?  It was the get out of jail card for early Sunday evening viewing and helped make gridiron the fastest growing UK sport in the 80s.  I got caught by the bug, and also remember loads of people wandering around in NFL tops for few years!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
European parliament votes in favor of dropping charges against Edward Snowden

https://www.rt.com/news/320089-european-parliament-snowden-resolution/

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
I would love to drive a Tesla car, at least to have a lap around and I'd also like to meet Elon Mask because I have some great ideas for his cars.

I don't know which model of Tesla No1e drives.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'd heard rumours that Blair and Deng had got close, but nothing in detail. That article was pretty detailed! Rupert got married to Jerry Hall at the weekend too.
It was all a complete surprise to me!