Tennis coverage websites

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
What sites do you guys go for tennis coverage? My usual "sources" are the own ATP site and tennis.com (apart from a small Brazilian one which is actually quite good). In fact, I don't like tennis.com and keep going there just for the lack of options. Obviously I could google it but I rather see what folks here go first.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
What sites do you guys go for tennis coverage? My usual "sources" are the own ATP site and tennis.com (apart from a small Brazilian one which is actually quite good). In fact, I don't like tennis.com and keep going there just for the lack of options. Obviously I could google it but I rather see what folks here go first.
Tennis.com is getting worse and worse. I also follow a couple of sources from Spain which are pretty good

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Tennis.com is getting worse and worse. I also follow a couple of sources from Spain which are pretty good

I tried to read your mind to find out which ones but all I got where these flash backs of Nadal winning Wimbledon. :-)2

Reactions: Puppet Master

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions

There really aren't any good tennis news websites or blogs. I go to the ATP but it's Sycophant City. Totally PR driven to push their product. Ditto for the WTA site. Tennis.com is mediocre at best and their layout is crap. Tennis Channel may as well not have a website. I rarely even bother with mainstream sports or news sites unless there's a Slam going on. Sports Illustrated has Jon Wertheim's mailbag every week and that's usually entertaining but his articles are literally the only coverage they have any more. Everything is comes off the AP news feed. Bear in mind I'm an American and tennis coverage in this country is a very low priority on the sports totem pole because there just haven't been any American men in the Top 10 for a long, long time. And since women's sports are treated like bastard children at a family reunion - even Serena doesn't get much news coverage from American sports\news sites.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I go to tennis.com, espn's tennis page and SI tennis page apart from ATP and WTA sites. Actually, none of them are really good. I agree with everyone that tennis.com is getting worse. Quite often they print boring news, old news and factually wrong statements.There is a huge void here that someone savvy could fill.