Q about Miami tickets. Advice please!!

Tennis Miller

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
On short notice, I find I'll be in Miami this week M-F and would like to go to the tourney one of those days, during the day.

Does anyone have actual experience with the Adult 400 vs VIP 300 [DAYTIME] tix? Is it worth the extra 100-150 to do the VIP 300? Or is Adult 400 adequate?

I don't know if the upper-level stadium seating is too far away (as it is in Ashe at the USO)

VIP 100 too expensive, so not an option.

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!!

TM

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't know Ashe stadium, but I've not felt too far away in the 400 level seats, and the breeze is nice up there. But if you are there Monday, there will be a lot of action on the other courts and practice courts and you are right on top of the players then. It's fabulous. I'll be there Wednesday for the day session. Last year they had runway modeling of Derek Jeter's fiancée swimwear line and Olympian volleyball players from Team USA there during the first weekend. It is really a great event.

Tennis Miller

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
thanks. In Ashe upper level, you're so high up you have to watch out for the planes. You know the shot they give you from the blimp? Feels like that..

thanks for the advice--might be there Wed.!