How Petra Kvitova’s comeback is an inspiration to every sportsperson... and everyone

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Petra has to be one of my fav players,though for the life of me why is she playing St.Petersberg tournament in Russia,after playing Sydney which goes straight into the AO. I really think she has to look at her playing schedule.In regards to Petra winning more slams,When Petra brings her A Game to Wimbledon she really is unstoppable.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Petra has to be one of my fav players,though for the life of me why is she playing St.Petersberg tournament in Russia,after playing Sydney which goes straight into the AO. I really think she has to look at her playing schedule.In regards to Petra winning more slams,When Petra brings her A Game to Wimbledon she really is unstoppable.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw she was playing St. Petersburg. She’s going to exhaust herself, if not get injured, at the beginning of the year.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Petra is the defending champ in Russia. I'm guessing she feels some obligation to show or they waved a large endorsement check her way or she really wants to get #1 and so needs to defend all the points she accumulated. I think she won 5 titles last year.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
She's out in St Petersburg, losing to Vekic. Decent prize money on offer and as she was defending, I can see why she went.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I couldn’t believe it when I saw she was playing St. Petersburg. She’s going to exhaust herself, if not get injured, at the beginning of the year.

I knew she was the defending champion,I agree with you she has to watch her playing schedule especially at the start of the season after playing back to back tournaments.