Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zverev in five sets

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Zverev leads the H2H matchup 2-0. This is Zverev's third major QF and this will be Stan's 3rd QF in 4 slams. Stan is coming off a huge win over Medvedev but Zverev has not lost a set in the tournament and he is playing very efficient.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I would like both to lose :lulz1: I dislike them very much.

My pick is Zverev in 4 or 5. He is serving unbelievable.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I like Stan's game much more, hope he wins this one. Stan in 5 again.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is a hard one for me in a few ways. I picked Stan to go through this round in my draw, so that's the self-interest. Also that I was rather hoping for the rematch with Nadal, which I think Rafa would win. On the other-hand, I rarely root for Stan, and I'd like to see Alex finally do well at a Major. (Up until he meets Nadal, of course.) Unlike many around here, I still kinda like Zverev. I think he's flown under most everyone's radar this tourney, though Bonaca says he's serving well, which is the critical issue for him. (No yips?) Given the age difference and the relative ease/difficulty of their respective last rounds, I'd say Stan needs to come out fast and get up on Alexander. I'd say this is a tough one to call. I guess I'll be happy enough either way. (See above.)

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
On the other-hand, I rarely root for Stan, and I'd like to see Alex finally do well at a Major. (Up until he meets Nadal, of course.) Unlike many around here, I still kinda like Zverev. I think he's flown under most everyone's radar this tourney,

Which probably partly explains why this is his best HC Major ever, reaching the QF. Being the “ anointed one” and the next sure thing probably did him no favors.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Which probably partly explains why this is his best HC Major ever, reaching the QF. Being the “ anointed one” and the next sure thing probably did him no favors.
Being under the microscope hasn't worked, so yeah, maybe. Like Murray at Olympics...he feels he could do without the scrutiny.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Stan in 4......though I hope he is recovered from his match against Danni

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Rooting for Wawrinka in three. If he finds the Stanimal mode again (as he did against Medvedev), and the rest of the field keeps showing the current form, he rolls over everyone, and that includes Djokovic (again, in current form). But that is a big if and I don't think he will keep his late Medvedev match form for long. That beast would crush current versions of Fedal 2,3 and 1.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rooting for Wawrinka in three. If he finds the Stanimal mode again (as he did against Medvedev), and the rest of the field keeps showing the current form, he rolls over everyone, and that includes Djokovic (again, in current form). But that is a big if and I don't think he will keep his late Medvedev match form for long. That beast would crush current versions of Fedal 2,3 and 1.
I don’t think Wawrinka can beat Nadal.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't think Wawrinka going on current form can beat Novak
I was there live at the AO in 2014 when he took Novak out.....six years ago is a long time in tennis.

• Wow
Reactions: AnonymousFan