Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Svitolina in 3

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If this was a final I'd be voting for Osaka... as it's not I'm going for Svitolina in 3 sets.

Osaka has gone walkabout too often in this tournament for my liking. Svitolina will make her play that extra shot once too often. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Osaka won (and I want her to win) but I'll plump for Ukrainian in this one.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Osaka has more strike power,better serve than Elina and should be able to win this match.In saying that she cannot afford to get behind in her matches,she has to come out and stamp her authority in this match aka like Petra did against Barty last night and not allow Elina in the match.Osaka to win.

Reactions: Moxie

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I have not watched much of Svito. But, I have watched Osaka to a reasonable extent and don't like what I see.

So, Svito in 3.

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
Osaka was really shaky in the 1st set trying to serve it out and on the first 3 SPs
now Svito medical timeout with yoga mat out and Osaka headed to the bathroom

golds girl

Major Winner
Reactions
Every time we get excited about Svitolina, she shows up looking like a Junior player.
Congrats to Naomi! She is not following the maiden slam slump that has afflicted so many

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I missed it but sounds like Naomi was playiing well. I'm glad she's through and in convincing fashion.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The commies said for the first time after 13 years gap, a woman followed her GS win with a run up to SF in the very next slam. The normal course in WTA in the recent past is to go out in the very first round of the next slam after winning a slam. Congrats Naomi for bucking the trend. :clap:

Reactions: Hoergren